We are looking for a Recruitment & Administrative Assistant to support our recruiting process from start to finish. The responsibilities include preparing and posting job ads, doing initial screenings, and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist the hiring team, and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Assist the office with administrative tasks. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles and help our organization run efficiently. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, and have great organization skills, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare and Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media and manage all those pages;
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts by utilizing internet tools for candidate identification and recruiting options;
- Conduct Initial screenings of resumes and the initial phone screens;
- Schedule calls and interviews;
- Manage calendar for all hiring team and candidates;
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews;
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk emails (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle the paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Coordinate references and background checks;
- Participate in recruiting events;
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process;
- Develop and maintain a filing system, and spreadsheets, manage databases and prepare presentations, reports, and documents as required;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Provide direct administrative support to senior leaders, including email correspondence, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and calendars;
- Create a positive working environment by contributing to a fully functioning office setting through the organization, communication, and time management.
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS:
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter & Administrative assistant
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Great social media skills, Tech-savvy, knowledge of LinkedIn and other platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including juggling multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude and critical-thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- BSc in Business, Law – HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading your CV in English here and/or sending it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that only selected candidates will be notified for an interview.
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
|Job Category||Jobs In Albania|