On behalf of our client, an international freight forwarder company that operates in over 13 countries, we are currently recruiting for the position of DATA ENTRY CLERKS to join their team in their new office in Tirana, Albania.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering and updating data into a proprietary system or online platform, such as INTTRA, or a proprietary system to the Carriers. The data will be used to support the documentation process for international logistics shipments.
About the Job
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Industry: International Logistics
Location: Tirana, Albania
Type: Full-time, office-based
Reporting To: Documentation Manager
- Enter and update data into a proprietary system or online platform, such as INTTRA or a proprietary system to the Carriers.
- Review and verify data for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and correct errors in data.
- Follow established documentation procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Provide administrative support to the Documentation Manager and other members of the team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with data entry.
- Strong typing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn and use new software systems.
- Knowledge of English or Italian is compulsory.
- A combination of English and Italian is a plus.
- English in combination with either Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience in the logistics sector is a plus.
Monday to Friday office environment in Tirana is from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, with a one-hour lunch break.
This is an office-based position. The Documentation Manager will report to the DCS head office.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading your CV below and/or sending your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject DATA ENTRY OPERATOR. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.