For one of our International Partners in the United Kingdom we are looking for SOFTWARE ENGINEERS – REMOTE WORK
We advise those interested to apply immediately
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience. They are seeking intelligent, highly motivated individuals that enjoy cutting-edge technology and have a passion for troubleshooting, learning, and sharing knowledge. Someone who enjoys solving technical challenges in a supportive family environment using a wide range of different technologies:
• Micro applications
• Multi-tenant applications
• Dynamic data schema and SQL Server
• Multiple authentication providers
• Newer technologies: .NET 5 and ReactJS
• Older technologies: .NET framework, AngularJS, and jQuery
• Design systems: Carbon
• UI framework: Bootstrap
A gross monthly salary of 2,500 Euros is offered, the salary package can also be negotiated at the interview.
Every day, you will be involved in a wide range of activities that could include:
- Implementation of a new product Features
- Automated writing of tests
- Developing and supporting the construction of our automated system
- Work with business analysts or product owners to define new features
- Implementing client and cloud versions
- Moving the older parts of the system to modern technologies
- Providing customer support
- Writing technical documentation
Experience of at least 5 years of:
- Web development on the Microsoft tech stack. (C #, .NET, HTML, CSS).
- SQL database programming. Ideally SQL Server.
- Using a source control system (we use TFS and git).
- Problem solving skills
- You have a professional attitude and approach
- Responsible attitude – take over the property and see things through to completion
- Work well with others in a team.
- You care about the impact of your code on non-functional requirements.
- You think that knowledge is the right way to make things work
- English language – B2 level
The following are all relevant, but training will be provided in all of these areas if necessary:
- NET 5
- Windows programming forms
- Development and consumption of REST Services
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
Employment contracts are permanent, with an 8 hours/day schedule, compulsory program is from 10 to 16.00 UK time, as in this period you will have to stay connected with your colleagues from Edinburgh. Working outside of business hours will occasionally be required to support the launch of customers.
We have a rotating system where you can earn extra vacation days in exchange for work evenings and weekends.
• Career development in a stable software company with a structured career plan that offers the chance for annual progress
• Acquisition of shares in the company (after 6 months you will have an opportunity to have your own shares in the company)
• Profit sharing scheme (available to all employees through our own structure)
• Work-life balance – flexible hours
• Approach to hybrid working hours
• Access to the company’s pension scheme
• Coverage of a longer insurance period in case of illness
• Cyclic work system when you start at the company site
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to upload your CV in English or send it to: email@example.com Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.