Elite Jobs International is looking for a talented and highly qualified candidate to join us as a Recruitment Specialist.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and selecting candidates for our clients. You will be also responsible for advertising job positions on various online job boards and social media platforms. You should be developing and implementing innovative recruiting strategies and be tech-savvy. You should be maintaining an effective talent pipeline for the potential candidates.
The ultimate goal is to reduce the time required for the recruitment of new employees and to increase our clients’ database. This will be achieved if you have great networking skills and build industry connections to meet potential clients and candidates to either pursue immediately or add them to your account database or the talent pipeline.
If you think you are an ideal candidate for us and ready to fit in our company then send in your application right now. We will be pleased to work with you.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements and publish job advertisements on social media, careers pages, and online job boards
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Managing clients’ portfolios and also maintaining good relations with them
- Keeping detailed records and information of past applicants (e.g. interview evaluations, resumes, and assignments)
- Creating talent pipelines for accommodating high-potential candidates in future opportunities
- Preparing candidates for interviews before forwarding them to clients
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Preparing reports on the best-fit candidates and updating the clients
- Ensuring proper documentation of the entire hiring process is maintained
- Updating and storing all the required information in Resume Databases
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruitment Specialist, Corporate Recruiter, or a similar position in the Human Resources department.
- Marketing and sales skills by leveraging technology to increase the reach of your job ads and find hidden pockets of highly engaged candidates
- Experience with different interview formats, like in-person interviews, group interviews, and phone screening calls
- Ability to plan and manage initial hiring stages (e.g. job posting, networking, sourcing, screening and interviewing)
- Proficiency in English
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Be a tech-savvy and able to write effective job and social media posts
- Strong working experience in writing accurate job descriptions.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of labor and HR regulations.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic with an ability to meet deadlines.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading your cv in English or sending your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
|Jobs In Albania