For our client, a UK-based start-up company that focuses on the maintenance and development of residential and commercial properties in the UK, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic OPERATIONS MANAGER to take management responsibility for the office in Tirana, Albania.
We are looking for an individual who will support their business’s growth and enhance their client experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of their property maintenance and development businesses in the UK. They will manage the office staff in Albania and be the first point of contact between the office in Albania and the UK Operations Manager. They will train and supervise staff and ensure all members of staff have everything they need to complete their roles.
As well as performing a wide variety of management duties, you will also be heavily involved in the research and development of exciting new projects such as working within the fintech/banking sector and also the e-commerce sector. The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter, who exhibits sound judgment and a can-do attitude and is eager to tackle new projects and ideas, while effectively prioritizing tasks and delivering key information for the business.
As they’re in a period of growth and are open to adaptations in the way they do things, they need an individual who is proactive, with experience in office/operations management who isn’t afraid to review current methods, suggest changes, implement those changes, and use their experience to help the team and the company reach their goals.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Management of office-based team including interviewing, hiring, and supervising the training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Develops annual operating budgets and monitors operational expenses on a regular basis and implements strategies to ensure expenditures remain within prescribed budgets
- Coordinating with the team in the UK and the team in the US
- Project managing the office and managing processes
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives
- Ensure all projects are being effectively managed
- Manage quality assurance with staff members’ interactions with clients and ensure customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all business activities.
- Undertaking research for new projects by researching, investigating, analyzing the industry trends and developments, and in accordance with these trends/developments, preparing forecasts, action plans, and recommendations for the company
- Be the point of contact for our Albanian accountant.
- University degree in Business Management or similar fields
- 3+ years of working experience as Operations Manager
- Have excellent spoken and written English and excellent comprehension skills
- Proven ability to direct department activities; lead by example; formulate and execute company-wide goals and objectives and assess achievement
- Be proactive
- Have excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Exceptional time – management and organizational skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure to manage multiple tasks and prioritize for completion
- Have effective communication skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain productive, long term relations with the clients, colleagues, and third parties
- Have very good attention to detail and able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Be very tech-savvy
An understanding of all aspects of business operations (legal, recruitment, finance, etc.) is preferable to ensure this individual is able to see the bigger picture for the direction the company is heading. For the right person, this role will provide an opportunity for career progression and regular salary reviews. This is a great opportunity to have high autonomy over the work you do.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to upload your CV in English below or/and sent it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Jobs In Albania|