We are hiring for one of our International Partners in the United Kingdom
We advise those interested to apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
These vacancies offer free work visa sponsorship certificate.
Salary band £23,023-£30000
Benefits of the Package
- Permanent contract
- Refund flight ticket
- Free transport from the airport to your accommodation
- Free accommodation for the first month & reduced rent fee for the first year
- Free certificate of sponsorship
- Refund medical surcharge
- All costs related to your application and initial inclusion on to the Nursing & Midwifery (NMC) register
- Refund of academic IELTS/OET
- Refund OSCE fee
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users’ conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and also ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional and social needs.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their family.
- IELTS level 7 is a must: W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7, OR OET: W:C+,L:B,R:B,S:B (you can send your CV/Cover Letter if you are in a process of taking the IELTS test)
- Registered Nurse with more than 2 years of experience
- Maximum 12 months of gap acceptable
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that patient’s needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with the patient, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all tim
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to send your CV in English with a Cover Letter, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
|Job Category||Jobs Abroad|