ITIL Senior Project Manager/Senior Consultant based in Germany or remote
An ITIL project manager is a skilled professional who is adept at executing the various stages of project management for IT services, including transition planning and support.
An ITIL consultant helps companies with many ITIL-related tasks, such as project management, change management and incident management. A good ITIL consultant expertly links IT needs with general good business practice.
- Good Experience in ITIL Based Service Model and having a good understanding of Incident/Change/Problem Management areas.
- Good Eksperience with EUC operations
- Manage problems according to contracted SLAs/SLOs, ensure sound RCA to avoid repeated occurrences.
- Develop and drive Service improvements based on RCAs, trends and client inputs.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Experience in different troubleshooting/problem management tools and techniques
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- Excellent oral and technical communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Fluent English,German language is good to have but not required
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to upload your CV in English
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
|Job Category||Jobs Abroad|