Elite Jobs International, is searching for ASSEMBLY FITTERS for a prominent services company in Northern Ireland – United Kingdom.
The employing organization is a well-known Manufacturer of equipment used globally in the Aviation industry.
Position: Assembly Fitters
Location: Northern Ireland
£13 – £15 per hour
30 days holiday
Monday to Thursday: 07:30-16:30
Overtime is 1.5 x the normal rate (payable after 41.5 hours)
- Assemble and fit various components to ground support equipment
- Operate various power and manual tools
- Work to meet certain production targets
- Read engineering drawings, producing quality work in line with specifications
- Follow company guidelines and regulations
- Ensure work meets ISO 9001 quality management systems
Experience and Competencies:
- Previous experience working in production/assembly/manufacturing department
- Well-versed in production materials/tools/products/processes and standard operating procedures
- Applicants from an automotive manufacturing/mechanic/mot testing background would be preferred
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience in fitting hydraulics
- Knowledgeable in mechanical fitting
- Valid car driving license
- No adverse immigration history.
- Applicants will need to meet the requirements for the Skilled Worker Visa, which includes meeting the IELTS UKVI GENERAL TRAINING B1 level in all 4 components of the test.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading your cv here or sending your CV in English, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Jobs Abroad|