Elite Jobs International, is searching for HYDRAULIC FITTERS for a prominent services/factory company in Northern Ireland – United Kingdom.
The employing organization is a well-known Manufacturer of equipment used globally in the Aviation industry.
Position: Hydraulic Fitters
Sector: Manufacturing equipment for the Aviation & Automotive industry
Location: Northern Ireland
£13 – £15 per hour
30 days holiday
Monday to Thursday: 07:30-16:30
Overtime is 1.5 x the normal rate (payable after 41.5 hours)
Duties and Responsibilities
As an important member of the assembly team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all hydraulic components are tested and fitted accurately and timely to ensure production deadlines are met. This is achieved through daily tasks including but not limited to
- Assemble various ground support equipment utilizing a mechanic skill set
- Thoroughly test products
- Work with the product development and design team to implement improvements
- Work to production targets
- Adhere to all company policies
- Adhere to ISO 9001 quality management system
Experience and Competencies:
- Previous experience as a Hydraulic Fitter and fitting hydraulics in vehicles
- Applicants from an automotive manufacturing/mechanic/mot testing background would be preferred
- Able to communicate issues effectively
- A self-starter, able to show initiative
- Valid car driving license
- No adverse immigration history.
- Applicants will need to meet the requirements for the Skilled Worker Visa, which includes meeting the IELTS UKVI GENERAL TRAINING B1 level in all 4 components of the test.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading here or sending your CV in English, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
|Job Category||Jobs Abroad|