We are looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join our team.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Establish a structured programme of health & safety training and ensure full and accurate training records are maintained.
- Provide regular reports to the management team and participates in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Engineering Degree is a must; NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is an advantage;
- Handling of H&S investigations;
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising Risk Assessment and H&S policies and procedures;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting on key H&S data/statistics;
- Excellent usage of MS Office;
- Must be fluent in English, knowledge of German is an advantage.We look forward to receive your application: email@example.com by February 7th 2021*.
|Jobs In Albania