For our client, a UK-based start-up company who focuses on the maintenance and development of residential and commercial properties in the UK, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic FINANCE SPECIALIST to join their team in their office in Tirana, Albania. We are looking for an individual with accounting knowledge and an understanding of financial concepts, to perform daily accounting tasks that will support the finance team.
The successful candidate will have prior experience as a finance assistant/clerk and will be familiar with financial regulations in Albania with knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks such as:
- Reconciling transactions across all companies
- Making sure that customer and supplier accounts are accurate
- Receiving, processing, and filing paperwork e.g. invoices, expenses, etc.
- Creating profit and loss reports
- Preparing reports and budgets
- Calculating overheads
- Looking at the profitability of projects we work on
- Gross profit analysis
- Tracking expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Managing and accounting for petty cash transactions
You must have the following skillset:
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Have excellent spoken and written English and excellent comprehension skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Great math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have effective communication skills
For the right person, this role will provide a great opportunity for career progression and regular salary reviews.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to upload your CV in English below or/and sent it to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Jobs In Albania|