Positions: Operations Supervisor, Recruitment Supervisor, Interior Designer, and Customer Services Supervisor
HR Management Services
Location: Saudi Arabia
$ 1700 – $ 2300 depending on the experience and/or the profile of the candidate
Accommodation – provided by the company
Transportation – provided by the company
Medical Insurance – provided by the company
Air Tickets – provided by the company
Visa fees – provided by the company
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR Job details:
Job Objective :
- Responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining the work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within a business.
- Make sure an organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of employees and clients.
- Ensure smooth operation through all clients and employees on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with operation staff and ensure good relationships between clients and the operations department
- Visit Clients and ensure good relationships to have a more possible business like additional manpower and recommendations. And proper visitation for deployed employees and attending to their requirements and requests.
- Ensure updates of data of all deployed employees working with all Clients.
- Support the employee’s problems and supply needful solutions.
- Approves vacation and final exit plan, and other requests of employees.
- Other work related to Operations and Administration as per Higher Managements instructions.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management
- Proven experience in supervising HR Operations or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain, and IT
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field.
- Additional certification will be helpful.
- Minimum of three (3) years of responsible leadership experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Specialized training in managing human resources, is preferred.
RECRUITMENT SUPERVISOR Job details:
Responsible for working closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. With an HR academic background and experience, screening and evaluating candidates are to be performed. Ultimately, recruiting managers will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
- Update current procedures and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application & onboarding processes etc)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Head or Recruitment Consultant
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
CUSTOMER SERVICES SUPERVISOR Job details:
Responsible To provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention, and to meet their expectations. It also includes work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business, and in most cases will be: Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization, Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services, Managing a team of customer service staff, Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face-to-face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Keep ahead of the company’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or a related field
INTERIOR DESIGNER Job details:
Seeking an experienced interior designer to join our growing team working on a variety of interesting interior design projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional looking to advance their career to the next level with a world-leading organization. Primary duties will include ensuring that all interior design solutions are in accordance with international best practices.
- Outline client design objectives.
- Determine the cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Review architectural design proposals.
- Meet with internal clients to determine factors affecting planning interior spaces, such as budget, architectural preferences, purpose, and function.
- Advise on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
- Review interior architectural working drawings including furniture plans, dimension plans, wall elevations, wall schedules, floor patterns, reflected ceiling plans, blow-up details, furniture design book, finishing design book, and sanitary design book.
- Advise on design specifications in the Production Drawings for the contractors.
- Consult with engineers and the Architects on overall program.
- Select or design furnishings and select fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, artwork, and other related items.
- Should have market knowledge of the availability of materials.
- Duties may also include planning and designing interior spaces.
- Render design ideas in the form of diagrams, drawings, and 3D models.
- Visit the site to ensure compliance with specifications, approve the quality of materials and work, and advise contractors
- Project management experience.
- Proven work experience in interior design
- Bachelor’s. or master’s degree in interior, architecture design, or a related field
- Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Illustrator, SketchUp, or similar design software.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and artistic vision
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
If you meet the above criteria FOR ANY OF THE 4 POSITIONS ABOVE, then do not hesitate to apply below and/or send your CV in English, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.