Elite Jobs International, is searching for suitably qualified VETERINARIANS for one of our international partners in the United Kingdom.
Veterinarian Job Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat animals who are sick, injured, or in need of routine care.
- Advise clients on health, nutrition, feeding, hygiene, breeding, and care.
- Treat animals medically and surgically, administering prescribing drugs, analgesics, or local/general anesthetics.
- Determine the presence and nature of abnormal conditions through physical examinations, laboratory, testing, or diagnostic imaging (radiography/ultrasound).
- Perform surgery, dress wounds, and set broken bones.
- Perform obstetric and gynecological procedures.
- Participate in government programs designed to prevent the occurrence and spread of disease.
- Test animals and inoculate against infectious diseases and notify authorities of outbreaks.
- Euthanizing animals in a humane manner as and when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Veterinary Science in an accredited university program.
- Complete a Doctor of Veterinary Science in an accredited university program.
Experience and Skill Set:
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience.
- The ability to score B1 (4 or more in each section in) IELTS UKVI GENERAL TRAINING
- Excellent communication skills.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Calm under pressure.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by uploading your CV in English below or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.