VETERINARIAN Jobs available in Saudi Arabia
Elite Jobs International, is looking to fill various VETERINARIAN jobs in the Middle East. Located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia these positions are based in a new, state-of-the-art Clinic.
Initially, these roles offer a 2-year contract.
Basic Salary $ 3600 – $ 6000 p/m tax-free
- Flight ticket every 12 months
- Medical insurance
Veterinarian Job Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat animals who are sick, injured or in need of routine care.
- Advise clients on health, nutrition, feeding, hygiene, breeding and care.
- Treat animals medically and surgically, administering prescribing drugs, analgesics, or local/general anaesthetics.
- Determine the presence and nature of abnormal conditions through physical examinations, laboratory testing or diagnostic imaging (radiography/ultrasound).
- Perform surgery, dress wounds, and set broken bones.
- Perform obstetric and gynaecological procedures.
- Participate in government programs designed to prevent the occurrence and spread of disease.
- Test animals and inoculate against infectious diseases and notify authorities of outbreaks.
- Euthanizing animals in a humane manner as and when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Veterinary Science in an accredited university program.
- Complete a Doctor of Veterinary Science in an accredited university program.
Experience and Skill Set:
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good English language skills, Arabic would also be welcomed.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Calm under pressure.
- Nine (9) hours a day (Including Lunch break one hour), 6 days a week.
- Over-time hours are payable as per regional laws.
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to apply by submitting your CV below or sending your CV in English, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.