For one of our clients, we are looking for a Remote Web Design & SEO Specialist
- Ownership and strategic direction over complex SEO campaigns with no oversight needed
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, on-page and website development revisions based on performance targets and client objectives
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced SEO and cross-channel digital marketing projects
- Assist account managers with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client
- Collaborate with the Content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide best-in-class multi-channel digital marketing services
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and best-in-class deliverables and templates
- Mentoring less senior team members and practicing knowledge-sharing and collaboration with other departments
- Contribute to SEO Department meetings with industry news, training & coaching opportunities, and sharing
- Proven working experience in web programming and SEO
- Design engaging and responsive web pages.
- Test and improve the designs of our websites and web software.
- Maintain the appearance of our websites and software by enforcing content standards.
- Communicate design ideas using user and process flows, wireframes, and site maps.
- Preparing website designs and presenting website structure.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
You must have:
- 1+ years of experience developing websites with SEO best practices.
- Strong analytical background
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- BSc in computer science or a related field
For the right person, this role will provide an opportunity for career progression and regular salary reviews. This is a great opportunity to have high autonomy over the work you do. If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to upload your CV in English below and/or send it to email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.